Are you looking for employment in the Osceola area?
Here are some resources that will assist you.
EXPECTED CONTRIBUTIONS INCLUDE
1. Solicits bookings and meetings and other necessary functions in relation to the event.
2. Increases awareness and stimulates group bookings through advertising, promotion and participation in various trade shows and direct contact with local businesses.
3. Completes cold calls.
4. Coordinates bookings and events with Food and Beverage, Marketing, Casino Host(s), hotel and other concerned departments to facilitate the group's needs and prevent conflicts in scheduling.
5. Attends bridal shows and local events to establish relationships with the community as well as individual's potential needs.
6. Host prospective clients visiting the facilities.
7. Develops future business by identifying and actively pursuing potential leads, offering formal proposals and negotiating contracts.
8. Performs business to business outside sales by providing informational packets with special banquet offers.
9. Provides marketing suggestions to maximize banquet space occupancy during slow periods.
10. Maintains a presence and promotes goodwill in industry-related organizations such as CCDC.
11. Sees to it that all group bookings are executed properly including completed contracts, room layouts and receipt of payment.
12. Ensures that all daily availability and booking reports are ran and all daily tracking is done for proformas and forecasts.
13. Monitors competitors' promotional programs and pricing and gives feedback to the Marketing Manager.
14. Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual goals determined by the Marketing Manager or the General Manager.
15. Provides a weekly report of booked events, cold calls and business to business sales.
16. Maintains close contact with meeting planner, wedding planers and corporate clients.
17. Performs other duties as may be assigned.
18. Must be available to work weekends and holidays based on business demands.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). College degree preferred or must have one (1) to three (3) years of outside sales experience.
777 Casino Drive I Osceola, Iowa 50213
Direct: 641.223.8516 I Fax: 641.342.9973